A Winter Card0
Posted on 29th December 2020 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
How fun is the sparkly and shiny card from Papermill Direct! They're sure to make your cards that extra bit special.
You will need:
- Orchid Sparkle Print Card 300gsm
- One sided Silver Sandgrain Card 305gsm
- White Card super Smooth 250gsm
- Pale Turquoise Plain Card 2490gsm
You will also need:
- Stamps - I used Funky Fossil Woodland Wishes
- Inks - I used Ranger blueprint sketch distress ink, Stampin' Up soft sky and Memento tuxedo black
- Colouring pens or pencils - I used Copic pens
- Stencil - I used Funky Fossil Birch Forest
- Frame die - I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangular Frames
- Die cut a frame from the Orchid Sparkle Print card. if you don't have a die cut a frame using a craft knife.
- Cut a piece of Super Smooth White card to fit behind the frame and use a stencil and inks to create a chilly forest. Stamp a greeting on top of the stencilled forest.
- Cut some icy grass from both the One Sided Silver Sandgrain card and the Super Smooth White card and adhere this to the bottom of the frame.
- Matt this onto the Pale Turquoise card and then onto the Orchid sparkle Print card and then finally onto a Pale Turquoise card base.
- Stamp, colour and hand cut an image to tuck behind the icy grass in the bottom right corner of the frame.
I hope you have enjoyed my Chilly Winter card and will be inspired to create something similar yourself.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!