Your Capable of Amazing Things Card0
Posted on 10th May 2019 by Vicki Poulton
I have this sweet card today that would be lovely to send to someone who needs a little bit of love.
You will need:
- Perla Sirio Colour Card 290gsm
- Persian Pink Pearlised Card 300gsm
- White Card Hammered 255gsm
- Black Plain Card 240gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Bear stamps (My Favorite Things)
- Greeting (Uniquely Creative)
- Clear Nuvo Drops
- Copic Markers
- Rectangle dies
- White Embossing Powder (WOW)
- Heat Gun
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Heart Die
To make the card base I trimmed down a piece of Perla Sirio Colour Card 290gsm to 4 1/8". I scored this at 5 7/8".
To finish the card off I added a few drops of clear Nuvo Drops. I also die cut a heart using some Perla Sirio Colour Card 290gsm.
I think this card is sweet and will hopefully bring some love to the recipient.