Posted on 23rd March 2019 by Vicki Poulton
Filed under Card Making Ideas
I have made this cute card with some gorgeous pink glitter card.
To make the card you will need:
- Perla Sirio Colour Card 290gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Persian Pink Pearlised Card 300gsm
- Raspberry Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Powder Pink Pearlised Card 300gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
You will also need:
- Cat stamps (My Favorite Things)
- Zig waterbrush markers
- Black Ink (My Favorite Things)
- Alphabet Die
- White embossing powder
- Heat Gun
- Versafine ink
- Heart dies (Paper Smooches)
- White Nuvo Drops
yayTo make the card base I trimmed a piece of Perla Sirio Colour Card 290gsm to 4 1/8 and scored in half at 5 7/8 inches. I then trimmed down a smaller panel of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and die cut the words Yay. I then added a small piece of Persian Pink Pearlised Card 300gsm to the back of the card and adhered to my card base with some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
Using some more White Card Super Smooth 250gsm I stamped my cat images and water coloured them in gently with a small bit of water. Once they were dry I cut them out and adhered them onto the card with some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
To finish the card off I added a few drops of white Nuvo drops.
I really love how sparkly the Persian Pink Pearlised Card 300gsm is and it doesn't shed any glitter. I will definitely be using more of this pretty card again. I hope you have fun creating this project.