Welcome New Baby Card0
Posted on 18th February 2018 by Nicole Mullen
Filed under Card Making Ideas, Projects And Cards By Type, Handmade New Baby Cards And Gifts, Papercraft Disciplines And Techniques, Pop Up Card Tutorials
Nicole here to share a new baby card with you all. This one was for a special friend so it had to be special. How better to make it so than to use lots of Papermilldirect card on it?! I used:
- Papermilldirect Pastel Pink Card
- Papermilldirect Gold Sandgrain Card
- Papermilldirect Rose Lustre Card
- Papermilldirect Plain Pink Card
- Papermilldirect Pastel Blue Card
- Papermilldirect Wild Berry Card
- Papermilldirect Ivory Card
- Papermilldirect Rich Cream Card
- Patterned Paper
- Printable Cuttable Creatable Sweet Baby Girl SVG cut files
I started by cutting out all the elements for my project. Picking out the card for the baby's hair and skin was the hardest but this was still possible using the ivory and rich cream card.
I then layered all the pinks in combination on the rattle and soother and used the blue and gold for the bottle.
The great thing about these box cards is that they fold flat so can fit in a regular envelope. I used one of the Papermilldirect Cream C5 envelopes for it.
The subtle shimmer from the lustre card is just perfect on this card, and gives the perfect amount of sparkle!