Two Cards, One Design0
You will need craft paper:
You will also need:
- Flower punches - I used Martha Stewart flowers & Woodware leaf
- Stitched die - I used MFT Die-namics, stitched basic edges
- Sentiment stamp or peel off - I used Funky fossil, Small Print
- Gems - I used Pretty Pink Posh clear gems
- Cut two 4" x 5.5" pieces of raspberry pink card and one 4" x 5.5" piece of daffodil yellow card.
- Use a stitched die to cut the daffodil yellow card in half.
- Attach the daffodil yellow card to the raspberry pink card, one at the top and one at the bottom.
- Punch flowers and leaves from the left over card. Adhere to card.
- Add gems and stamp a greeting.
How quick and easy was that? I hope you may be inspired to try an idea like this. Remember to share your creations on social media using #papermilldirect.
Stay safe and keep crafting!