Thank You Box Card0
Posted on 18th May 2020 by Vicki Poulton
Hello Vic here today. I have a fun card to share with you and this box card will also fold to fit into your standard size envelopes.
The craft paper I used are:
- Raspberry Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Violet Plain Card 290gsm
You will also need the following craft supplies:
- Paper Trimmer
- Scoring board
- Critter stamps I used Hello Bluebird
- Rectangle Die or any shape die ( this will be for your window)
- White embossing powder
- Heat gun
- Foam Tape
- Pva glue
- To start with you will need to cut down two pieces of card to the following measurements:
- 5 inches by 3/4 then turn the card and trim at 4 1/2
- Next score a line at 4 1/2 and 5 1/4 inches.
- Next using one piece of card I die cut a rectangle so that when the box is put together this will be showing the inside. Depending on the size of your die you will need to trim the side of your box flap so that once it’s all adhered it will all fit together nicely. I did adhere my box together before working on the inside of the box.
- For the inside I trimmed down a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm to A6 size and ink blended the background using inks. I coloured all my images and trimmed them out. I then die cut some grass using Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm and adhered this to the bottom of my insert and also behind the die cut piece of box.
- Next I adhered the A6 piece into my box using double sided tape, I then added all the critters using foam tape and PVA glue.
- For my greeting I stamped a sentiment onto a piece of Violet Plain Card 290gsm and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I trimmed this down and adhered acetate to the sentiment and adhered onto the bottom of the box.
- Your box card is now complete.
- You can trim down a smaller piece of card and adhere to the back of your box to write your sentiment.
I hope you have fun making some box cards.