Sweet Shop Card Pack - Two Birthday Cards0
You will need:
- From the Sweet Shop Mixed Card Pack - Spring Green, Berry Smoothie, Coral & Periwnkle Sparkle
- Stick It 3D foam squares
You will also need:
- Stamps & dies. I used Funky Fossil Chubby unicorn. Impression Obsession Candles & Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers
- Cut the Spring Green card in half lengthways.
- Fold each piece into a card base, 5.5" x 5.25".
3. Cut a piece of Berry Smoothie card 5.5" x 4.25"
4. Die cut this into two pieces.
5. Attach one piece to each of the Spring Green card bases.
6. Stamp a greeting.
7. Die cut four candles using Coral card and four candles using Periwinkle Sparkle card.
8. Adhere the candles above the greeting following the curve of the die cut.
9. Stamp and hand cut a unicorn and one star from Coral card and two stars from Periwinkle Sparkle.
10. Adhere to the card base using foam pads to rise the unicorn.
I hope you have enjoyed my ideas for birthday cards using the Sweet shop card pack and will be inspired to create your own version. Remember to share whatever you create on social media using #papermilldirect.
Stay safe and keep crafting!