Superpower Gardener Card0
Posted on 20th March 2020 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
You will need the following card blanks:
You will also need:
- Gardening stamps. i used Funky Fossil's Plant A Garden
- Ink pad. I used Memento tuxedo black
- Colouring pens/pencils
- Stitched square dies. I used Lawn Fawn's stitched square stackables
- Die cut a small square from the white card, a medium square from the jade pearlised card and a large square from the emerald green card.
- Mat the small square onto emrald green card, the medium square onto white card and the large square onto a white card base.
- Stamp a gardening image onto the small square and colour.
- Adhere all the layers together as shown in the the photo.
- Stamps a greeting onto the white card and trim it to size. Add to the card front using the Stick It! 3D foam squares.
I'm really looking forward to getting out into my garden again and having a tidy up and replant. Maybe you know someone who loves their garden too and will use my card idea as inspiration to create your own version to give to them.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!