How To Make A Stag Christmas Card0
- A4 Sage Sirio Pearl Double Sided Card 300gsm
- A4 Buff Card 260gsm
- A4 Ivory Smooth 250gsm
- Stamps- Woodware Stamp – JGS614
- IndigoBlu Stamp Laurel Leaves
- Ink Pads - Archival or similar (Library Green, Sepia)
- Red Liquid Pearl
- Loose fine glitter
- Stamp image onto Ivory card using Sepia ink on top part and Library Green of foliage part of stamp.
- Cut this image using oval die cut. 12.5 cm diameter on longest length.
- Die cut Buff card with oval die 16 cm on long length.
- Using a brown distress ink pad, gently distress edges of stamped oval Ivory card.
- Stamp foliage using Library Green ink onto front edges of main card piece.
- Mount Ivory stamped card onto buff card and then onto folded Sage Sirio Pearl card.
- Card is completed with red liquid pearl added to foliage and using fine glue pen a little fine glitter to foliage and antlers
- Add a bow to finish.