Spooky Halloween Cards0
Hello everyone, Sylvia here with a few Halloween cards. I know some of you do not make Halloween cards but I usually make a few cards for the children and some treat bags just in case any children call to Trick or Treat on the 31st.
Above is a card for the older children featuring a zombie and graveyard with bats flying round a full moon. The background was created with distress inks and the foreground was hand cut from black card with machine cut bats, tree and crosses.
Materials used for these cards:
- Dark Violet Plain Card 240gsm, Mandarin Orange Plain Card 240gsm, Black Smooth Card 250gsm, White Card Linen 255gsm, Daffodil Yellow Smooth Card 240gsm and Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm
- Papermilldirect pearlised square envelopes
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations die lost zombie
- Tonic Studio pretty piazza window box die set
- various Halloween cutting files from the Silhouette Studio
- distress inks