Quick & Easy Halloween Cards0
A trio of Halloween cards that are so quick and easy to create your kids will want to join in.
The supplies you need are:
- Apple Green Plain Card 240grms
- Dark Violet Plain Card 240grms
- Mandarin Orange Plain Card 240grms
- Black Plain Card 240grms
You will also need:
- Stencil - Funky Fossil
- Ink - Ranger distress oxide, wilted violet, squeezed lemonade
- Masking tape or similar
- Sponge - like a make up sponge or similar
- Die - Frantic Stamper Inc
- Spiders - Amazon
- For each card cut and fold an A6 card base and a top layer slightly smaller. This is the size that I used but really it could be any size that you want it to be.
- Place the stencil over the top layer using masking tape to secure it. Sponge through with distress oxide ink in the top left corner - or all over if you wish.
- Adhere this top layer to the card base.
- Die cut the word from the black plain card and adhere it just under the stencilling. if you don't have a suitable die you could use peel off letters or write the word by hand using a felt tip pen.
- Adhere the spider on top of the stencilled web.
These are such fun cards to make and really quick and easy. Use Papermills card making card and craft supplies to create the above design.. We would love to see you take on them so please do share them with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect if you make one.
Thanks for dropping by today.