New Years Eclipse Card0
Posted on 31st December 2019 by Louise Thompson
Today I would like to share this New Years Card with you. It was super easy to make!
You will need:-
You will also need:-
- Large number dies
- Sentiment die
To make this card:-
1) Cut a piece of One Sided Holographic Blast Card 220gsm to 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
2) Die cut "2020" from the centre of the panel.
3) Die cut "2020" twice out of black card.
4) Stick the die cut panel onto the front of the A6 Portrait Black Card Blanks
5) Stack the black "2020" numbers on top of each other and then stick them into the gaps in the front panel.
6) Stick the "2020" numbers die cut from the One Sided Holographic Blast Card 220gsm on top of the stacked die cuts.
7) Die cut "Woo Hoo" out of black cardstock and stick to the front of the card panel.
Your card is now complete. I hope you'll give it a go.