Multi Layered I Love You0
A surprise with every turn in this multi layered mini album card.
Papermill Direct products you will need:
- red mirror card
- sweet pea pink card
- red glitter card
- baby pink card
- royal red double sided pearlised card
- 3D foam squares
- tacky glue
You will also need:
- strong wet glue
- heart/square/circle dies/punches. I used Lawn Fawn heart dies; Polkadoodles Heart Flourish & Squarey Swirly Hearts dies; Spellbinders circle & square dies
- stamps. I used Uniko, BIG & BOLD Love
- ink + embossing powder. I used Versamark clear + WOW! clear hologram sparkle
- Cut a piece of card from the red mirror card measuring 5" x 10". Fold in half to create a base card.
- Cut a piece of card 4" x 8" from the sweet pea pink card. Fold in half to create a 4" x4" square card.
- Cut a piece of card 3" x 6" from the red glitter card. Fold in half to create a 3" x3" square card.
- Cut a piece of card 2" x 4" from the baby pink card. Fold in half to create a 2" x 2" square card.
- Cut a piece of card 1" x2" from the royal red pearlised card. Fold in half to create a 1" x1" square card.
6. Stack these card squares together keeping the folded edge on the left for all layers. Adhere together with strong glue.
7. Decorate each layer as desired. Use the following photos as ideas and also add personal messages and photos onto the empty side of each card.
A popped up sparkly heart.
A small pink heart with the word hello.
An embossed heart stamped onto a royal red pearlised die cut square.
A shaker insert using sweet pea pink card, circle dies, acetate, a red glitter heart and sequins.
A baby pink die cut filigree heart matted onto red mirror card.
A die cut photo frame using red glitter card.
So do you love someone enough to create a multi layered card album like this?
I'm thinking in different colours this would also work as a handbag sized Wedding or Engagement brag booklet.
If you do create something inspired by this post please share it on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!