Monster Birthday Card0
Posted on 28th January 2019 by Vicki Poulton
Filed under Card Making Ideas
I absolutely love monsters they are so much fun to colour and will make the recipient smile too.
For this card I used:
- Acquamirine Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Black Plain Card 250gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Monster stamps and greeting (Uniquely creative stamps)
- Copic Markers
- Background stamp ( My Favorite things)
- Clear embossing powder (WOW)
- White embossing powder (WOW)
- Pigment ink green (Hobbycraft)
- Nuvo Drops
- Versamark ink pad
- Heat gun
To make the card base I trimmed down a piece of Acquamirine Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm to 4 1/8 and I scored this at 5 7/8. This card is absolutely stunning and has a gorgeous texture too.
I then trimmed down a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and stamped my background stamp with versamark ink and clear embossing powder. I then heat set this and added some green pigment ink around the edges and adhered to my card with some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
I then used another piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm to stamp and colour the monsters. I then trimmed them out and adhered onto my card base.
To finish the card off I added some nuvo drops.
Your birthday monster card is now complete.