Mini Photo Album0
Posted on 17th August 2020 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Mini album
You will need craft paper:
- Apple green card
- Daffodil yellow card
You will also need:
- Dies - I used Spellbinders Lacey Squares & Classic Squares Large
- Punches - I used Dovecraft daisy & Martha Stewart daisy
- Alphabet stickers
- Enamel dot
- Die cut six lacey squares and six squares from both the apple green and daffodil yellow card.
2. Adhere the squares to the lacey squares.
3. Die cut your photos into squares and place them onto the cards leaving one blank for the cover.
4. Decorate the cover.
5. Tie the album together with ribbon.
6. Add journalling on the pages opposite the photos.
How easy is that? And the perfect size to pop into your bag to show around at every opportunity.
If you create something similar we would love to see it. Use #papermilldirect when you share it on social media.
Thanks for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!