I'm Watching You - Halloween Treat Jar And Tag0
Hi everyone, Sylvia here with a Halloween treat jar and inky tags. I love making tags and the two used for the spooky jars were such fun to make using distress inks, Halloween stamps and dies and Papermilldirect white, black, apple green and mandarin orange card.
The tags were die cut, coloured with distress inks, stencilled and stamped with various Halloween stamps. The tags were layered onto contrasting coloured card and spooky die cuts added. I filled Kilner jars with sweets, trying to get the eyeballs to look outward, then attached the tags to the jars with ribbon. A nice treat for the grandchildren or any other callers to share on Halloween night.
- Papermilldirect white linen 255gsm, black plain 250gsm, apple green plain 250gsm and mandarin orange plain 250gsm card
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations dies - Tag Collection and Trick Or Treat
- Stampers Anonymous rubber stamps - various Halloween sets
- Tim Holtz stencil - Shatter
- Ranger distress inks and distress oxides
- Archival ink pad - black
- Kilner jar and spooky treats
- Ribbon from stash
Enjoy your Halloween!