I love using animals and critters on my cards so this sweet hello card is great for cheering somebody up.
The products I used are:
- Perla Sirio Colour Card 290gsm
- Nude Sirio Colour Card 290gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
You will also need:
- Die cut Hello (I used a silhouette machine but you can use alphabet dies)
- Cat stamp (My Favorite Things)
- Elephant stamp (Simon Says Stamp)
- Zig Brush watercolour pens
- Waterproof Ink ( My Favorite Things)
- Nuvo Drops
To make the card base I trimmed down a piece of Perla Sirio Colour Card 290gsm to 4 1/8 inches and I scored this at 5 7/8 inches. I then trimmed down a panel a bit smaller than the card base using some Nude Sirio Colour Card 290gsm and adhered this to my card base with some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
I then used a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and die cut hello using my silhouette machine. Feel free to used alphabet dies is you don't have an electronic cutting machine. I then stamped my images onto some more White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and very gently coloured the images in. Once they were dry I adhered them onto the card using some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
I then adhered the hello die cut using some Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml.
To finish the card off I added some Nuvo Drops.
I hope you feel inspired to make a card with this tutorial.