Happy Birthday Sweet Critter Card0
Good Morning Vic here today.
I have made a really sweet birthday card using lots of softer colours of card.
You will need:
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Nude Sirio Colour Card 290gsm
- Acquamirine Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
- Stick it! Double Sided Tape 6mm
You will also need:
- Critter Stamps (Hello Bluebird)
- Copic Markers
- Nuvo Drops
- Grass Die & Cutting Machine
For the card base I used a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm which I trimmed at 4 1/4" and scored at 5 7/8" inches. I then trimmed down a piece of Nude Sirio Colour Card 290gsm a little smaller than the card base and adhered this piece to the card base using Stick it! Double Sided Tape 6mm.
Using some Acquamirine Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm I die cut some grass hills and adhered this to the bottom of the card.
To finish off the card I added some Nuvo Drops.
I love how soft the colours of card are I think they look really pretty together.