A Cute Cactus Card0
Good Morning Vic here today. I have a really sweet cactus card that's sure to make someone smile.
You will need:
- Daffodil Plain Card 290gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Mandarin Orange Plain Card 240gsm
- Green Non-Shedding Glitter Card 285gsm
- Ruby Red Plain Card 240gsm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
- Stick it! Double Sided Tape 6mm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Mommy Lhey Pokey Green Digital Kit
- Pigment Inks ( Yellow & Green)
- Star Stencil and Sponge applicator
- White Embossing Powder (WOW)
- Heat Gun
- Versamark Ink
- Hearts Die
- Nuvo Drops
To make the card base I trimmed down a piece of Daffodil Plain Card 290gsm to 4 1/8" inches by 5 7/8". I then trimmed down a smaller piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm smaller than the card base. I gently applied some pigment ink around the edges and using the star stencil I applied some pigment ink over the stencil.
I then adhered the whole piece of card onto my card base using some Stick it! Double Sided Tape 6mm.
I then printed and trimmed out some cactus images and I used a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm that I ran through the printer. I trimmed them out and adhered them onto the center of the card using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
For the sentiment I heat embossed the greeting onto some Mandarin Orange Plain Card 240gsm and adhered a piece of Green Non-Shedding Glitter Card 285gsm just behind the sentiment and adhered this onto the card.
I think the bright colours of the card are so lovely and will hopefully bring a smile to the recipients face.