Happy Birthday Colourful Shaker Card0
I have a really fun Birthday Shaker card today.
You Will Need:
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Daffodil Plain Card 290gsm
- New Lilac Smooth Card 240gsm
- Turquoise Cumbria Colour Card 240gsm
- Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You Will Also Need:
- Bunny Stamps (My Favorite Things)
- Scallop Border Die (Hello Bluebird)
- Copic Markers
- Birthday Die (Uniquely Creative)
- White Embossing Powder (WOW)
- Versamark Ink
To make the card base I trimmed down a piece of Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm to 4 x 1/8" and I scored at 5x 7/8". I then die cut the border using some Daffodil Yellow Smooth Card 240gsm. I turned this over and adhered the acetate sheet using some Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml. Once this is dry I added some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm around the edges and added the sequins. I then adhered this on to the card base.
Next use a piece Turquoise Cumbria Colour Card 270gsm and die cut the word birthday. Adhere to your card base using Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml. Then using a piece of New Lilac Smooth Card 240gsm stamp the word happy with versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Trim this down and adhere to your card using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
Your Fun shaker card is now complete.