Flower Shaker Card0
You will need:
You will also need:
- Stamps & dies. I used Uniko, Flower Power #1 & #2 and Lawn Fawn, stitched rectangle frames
- Inkpad. I used Stampin Up cucumber crush
- Cut a piece of the emerald green card 5.5" x 4".
- Use flower dies to cut three apertures in the emerald green card.
- Stamp the flower stems and leaves.
- Stamp a greeting.
5. Add a piece of acetate to the back of the card.
6. Add double sided foam tape on top of the acetate. Be sure to put it closely round all the flowers as well as the card edges.
7. Cut a base card from emerald green card, 5.75" x 4.25".
8. Using the card with the die cuts as a guide adhere a few sequins onto the base card.
9. Add more loose sequins and adhere the die cut front panel to the base card.
10. Finish off the shaker card by adding a die cut scalloped frame.
I really hope you have found this tutorial useful and will maybe give a shaker card a try yourself.
If you give this idea a try please share on social media using #papermilldirect so that we can see your wonderful creations.