Eek! A Halloween Card0
Do you love Halloween? I have to say it's one of my favourites for card making! So how about a not too scary card in deep dark green and black?
You will need:
- Christmas sparkle print card
- Charcoal sparkle print card
- Black card
- Extra smooth white card
- Foam pads
You will also need:
- Circle die - I used Xcut Spiro Circles
- Halloween stamps - I used Polkadoodles Pick of the Patch
- Word dies - I used Frantic Stamper Scary Words
- Stencils - I used Funky Fossil Spiders & Crooked Webs
- Ink pads and colouring pens
- Cut a card base from black card 8.25" x 4.25"
- Cut a rectangle from the Christmas sparkle print card 8" x 4"
- Use the stencils to add the webs and spiders to the Christmas sparkle print card.
4. Cut a rectangle from black card 5" x 3.5". Adhere to the card.
5. Die cut a circle from the Christmas green sparkle print card and a smaller circle from the charcoal sparkle print card. Adhere to the card.
6. Stamp, colour and cut the image.
7. Use foam squares to adhere it on top of the circles.
8. Die cut the scary words from the charcoal sparkle print card. Adher to the card.
I hope you've enjoyed my Halloween card and may be inspired to create something similar yourself. Remember to share your creations on social media using #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. Stay safe and keep crafting!