Posted on 27th March 2020 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
You will also need:
- Daffodil stamp. I used Uniko's Spring Botanicals Daffodil.
- Ink pads. I used Memento, tuxedo black & Ranger distress, mustard seed
- Colouring pens/pencils
- Die. I used Pretty Pink Posh window Frames
- Stencil. I used Create a Smile's Focal Point
- Cut a 6" x 4" card base from the super smooth white card.
- Die cut the arch window from the super smooth white card.
- Use the stencil and yellow ink to add sun rays to the arch window die cut.
- Cut a 5.75" x 3.75" mat from the daffodil yellow card. Adhere this to the white card base and adhere the arch window on top.
- Stamp, colour and cut out the daffodils.
- Use the Stick It! foam squares to attach the daffodils to the card - use the photo as a guide.
- Stamps a greeting in the bottom right corner of the card.
I hope you've been inspired by my bright sunny daffodil card and will be motivated to create your own version.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!