Cool Dude 9th Birthday Card0
Hi Sylvia here, today I have a fun card for a nine year old using Tim Holtz mini cats and dogs stamps and Sizzix dies. I sometimes find it hard to make cards for younger children but fun stamps like these make it a little easier.
- papermilldirect daffodil yellow card blank, gold envelope, white linen card, white hopsack card, buff card and white paper for the insert
- stamps - Stampers Anonymous Mini Cats and Dogs and Paper Smoochers Digits
- dies _ Sizzix Thinlits Mini Cats and Dogs, Marianne Designs Stitched Stars, Memory Box Starry Border and Paper Smoochers Digits
- black Archival ink and Ranger distress oxide inks
- Sizzix embossing folder Numerical
The star die was used to cut three rows of stars from the center of the buff card, the sentiments were stamped and a white embossed star added to the center with a stamped and die cut number nine.
One of the dog images, balloon, sunglasses and a bow tie were stamped onto a scrap of hopsack card, coloured with distress oxide inks then cut out with the matching dies.
The buff card was layered onto a square of white linen card then attached to the yellow card blank. The glasses and bow tie were added to the dog and glossy accents added, when dry the dog and the balloon were added to the card using 3D sticky pads.