Colourful Happy Birthday0
Nicole of Mullen Crafts here today to share how I made a fun card with some of my Papermilldirect scraps. I love finding ways to use up scraps of this beautiful card! I used:
- Papermilldirect Black Smooth Card
- Papermilldirect Raspbery Oink Plain Card
- Papermilldirect Mandarin Orange Plain Card
- Papermilldirect Pale Turquoise Plain Card
- Papermilldirect Daffodil Yellow Smooth Card
- Papermilldirect Purple Grape Plain Card
- Tim Holtz Alphabet Die
I started by cutting a panel of black card and white embossing the word birthday on it.
I then cut out the letters in different colours of the card and adhered them to the corresponding strips of card. I cut the strips just the width of the letters. I left the strips very long for the next step.
I laid these out on the black card panel and staggered the height they were laid out on. I trimmed off the extra card that over hung along the top.
This is the finished card. Very simple to do but very fun for using up your scraps, and could be done in any colours you like!