Brave Bear Card0
Posted on 25th February 2019 by Vicki Poulton
Filed under Card Making Ideas
I have made a sweet brave bear card today.
The products I used are:
- Sabbia Sirio Colour Card 290gsm
- Pesca Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm
- Pink Plain Card 290gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Bear stamp (Pretty Pink Posh)
- Greetings (Uniquely creative Essential stamp set 2019)
- Copic Markers
- Black Ink
To start with I made my card base using a piece of Pesca Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm which I trimmed down, scored and folded in half. I then cut down my square card panel using a piece of Sabbia Sirio Colour Card 290gsm and adhered this onto my base card using some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
For the image I stamped my bear onto a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm coloured him in with copic markers and then trimmed him out. I adhered him onto the card in the middle with Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
Your card is now complete. Feel free to add any other images to your card or embellishments.