Bee Happy Card Yellow0
Posted on 31st March 2021 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
To make this card you will need:
- daffodil yellow card
- foam pads
- bee and flower stamps - I used Uniko, Bee Happy and Pure Florals Gerbera
- an ink pad - I used Versafine Clair, nocturne
- Colouring pencils or pens - I used Miya oil pencils
- Cut a 4.25" x 5.5" card base and a 4" x 5.25" topper piece from the daffodil yellow card.
- Stamp and cut a flower and three bees.
- Using pencils or pens add some extra yellow to the inside of the flower petals.
- Stamp the greeting in the bottom right corner of the topper piece of daffodil yellow card.
- Adhere the flower above the greeting.
- Place the bees and stamp or hand draw some trails.
- Adhere the bees above the trails using foam pads for dimension.
- Mat this layer onto the card base.
I hope you have enjoyed my Bee Happy card and that you will be inspired to create something similar. Remember to share your creations on social media using #papermilldirect
Stay safe and keep crafting!