Autumn Colours Card0
Autumn is my favourite time of year for colours and I have created a trio of autumnal cards to share today.
You will need:
- buff card
- maroon card
- mocha brown card
- ruby red card
You will also need:
- Leaf dies - I used Lawn Fawn stitched leaves
- Sentiment stamp - I used Precious Remembrance Shop, Fall Colors
- Ink pad - I used Memento rich cocoa
- Rectangle die - I used Polkadoodles posydoodles rectangles
- Die cut a bunch of leaves from the four colours of card
- Cut 6" x 4" card bases from the maroon, mocha brown and ruby red card
- Die cut three rectangles from the buff card
- Adhere one rectangle of buff card to each of the card bases.
5. Arrange the die cut leaves and adhere to the left side of the buff rectangle.
6. Stamp the sentiment
7. Adhere a twine bow
How easy were these cards to create? Perhaps you'll be inspired to create your own version. If you do remember to share on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!