Always & Forever Valentine's Day Card0
Papermill Direct card stock products you will need:
- cerise pink glitter card
- iridescent White glitter card
- raspberry pink card
- white linen card blank
- 3D foam squares
You will also need:
- Sentiment stamp. I used Uniko Always & Forever
- Heart dies or punches. I used Lawn Fawn Heart dies
- Make a template using the measurements in the diagram below.
2. Use the template to cut the envelope from iridescent white glitter card. Cut on the red lines, fold on the green lines.
3. Place double sided tape using the photo below as a guide.
4. Construct the envelope.
Create the card:
1. Cut a 4.75" square layer from the raspberry pink card and adhere it to the front of the white linen card blank.
2. Adhere the envelope to the raspberry pink card at an angle.
3. Die cut different sized hearts from raspberry pink card, iridescent white glitter card and cerise pink glitter card.
4. Pop some of the hearts up onto foam squares and adhere some flat to the card front.
5. Stamp a sentiment onto raspberry pink card and adhere to the envelope.
Do you love all the glitter on this Valentine's Day card as much as me? The Papermill Direct glitter card is so easy to use and doesn't shed glitter everywhere.
Remember if you create a card inspired by this post share it on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!