A Rainbow Unicorn Birthday Card0
Posted on 19th February 2019 by Vicki Poulton
Filed under Card Making Ideas
I have made a bright and colourful unicorn birthday card today. I think it will be lovely for anyone who loves anything magical and bright.
The products I used are:
- Pale Turquoise Plain Card 240gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Dark Violet Plain Card 240gsm
- Raspberry Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Ivory Card Linen 255gsm
- Daffodil Plain Card 290gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 300gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
I also used:
- Unicorn stamp (Hero Arts)
- Birthday Greeting (Uniquely Creative Stamps)
- Oval dies to make a rainbow
- Cloud die
- Die cutting machine
- Pink embossing powder (WOW)
- Copic Markers
- Nuvo Drops
pmdunTo start with I used a piece of Pale Turquoise Plain Card 240gsm which I trimmed and scored to make my card base. I then cut down a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and adhered this onto my base with Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
I then used some more White Card Super Smooth 250gsm to stamp and colour my unicorn. I trimmed this out and started to make the rainbow.
I ran each colour through my die cutting machine and once this was complete I made a rainbow. I adhered them onto some more Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm and adhered the complete rainbow onto my card. I then die cut some clouds using a piece of Ivory Card Linen 255gsm and added these and my unicorn to the card. I then heat embossed its your birthday greeting onto a piece of White Card Super Smooth 300gsm and adhered this to my card.
To finish the card off I added some nuvo drops but feel free to add extra embellishments if you like.
I hope this tutorial is helpful and have fun making some bright unicorn birthday cards.