A Quick & Easy Christmas Tree0
You will need:
- super smooth white card
- red non-shed glitter card
- foam squares
You will also need:
- A ruler, pencil & scissors
- An embossing folder - I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
- A greeting
- A tag die
- Cut a card base 5.75" x 4.25" from the red glitter card
- Cut a rectangle 5.5" x 4" from smooth white card.
3. From white card cut a rectangle measuring 4.5" x 3".
4. Mark the centre at the top and draw lines to make a triangle.
5. Cut the triangle.
6. From red glitter card cut a rectangle measuring 4" x2.5".
7. Mark the centre at the top and draw lines to make a triangle.
8. Cut the triangle.
9. From white card cut a rectangle measuring 3.5" x 2".
10. Emboss this piece of card and then draw and cut a triangle as before.
11. Assemble the card popping the bottom white triangle up onto foam squares.
12. Add a tree trunk cut from red glitter card.
13. Stamp and die cut a greeting.
This card is super easy to create and would look good in greens or even non-traditional colours.
If you make a card based on this tutorial please remember to share on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!