A Magical Princess Birthday Card0
I have a really sweet princess card that will be great for any princess.
You will need:
- Daffodil Plain Card 290gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm
- Raspberry Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
You will also need:
- Princess Stamps (My Favorite Things)
- Zig Real Brush Markers
- Waterproof Ink (My Favorite Things)
- Grass Die (My Favorite Things)
- White Embossing Powder (WOW)
- Versamark Ink
- Heat Gun
- Cloud Stencil (My Favorite Things)
- Pink Pigment Ink (Hobbycraft)
To start with I used this lovely Daffodil Plain Card 290gsm for my card base. I scored this at 5 7/8 and trimmed this down to 4 1/2 inches. I then trimmed down a smaller piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and used my stencil and pigment ink to make a cloud scene. I then adhered this onto my card using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
For the princess and castle I stamped my images onto a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm with some waterproof ink and gently water coloured the images in. Once dry I adhered them onto the bottom of the card.
For the greeting I used a piece of Raspberry Pink Plain Card 240gsm and heat embossed the greeting with white embossing powder. I then adhered this to the top of the card using some more Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
You princess card is now complete. Feel free to add any glitter or sequins to make it even more girly.