A Faux Tunnel Card + An Extra Bonus Card0
Posted on 18th January 2021 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
You will need:
- sea blue sparkle print, periwinkle pearlised, aqua blue plain and new lilac card from the Mermaid mixed pack
You will also need:
- Circle dies - I used MFT Die-namics Inside/Out
- Stamps and an ink pad - I use Clearly Besotted Fairy Tale Mermaid & Sweet Seahorse
- pens or pencils - I used Miya oil pencils
- Cut 5" x 6" pieces from all four colours of card.
- Die cut circles from the first three colours starting with the largest circle and then using each piece as a guide for the placement of the next size die.
3. Take the new lilac card and use a pencil to lightly draw round the smallest circle aperture. Stamp and colour an image within this circle. You'll see from the photo that I tried out some colours on a part of the card that I knew wouldn't show once the card is made up.
4. Erase the circle line and then adhere the aqua blue plain card layer on top - the one with the smallest circle window.
5. Using some of the left over card stamp, colour and cut the main topper image and a couple of smaller images that can be tucked into the layers.
6. Place the top two window layers and the main topper to decide where the tuck in smaller images will go. Once you are happy with your scene adhere everything in place.
7. Add a greeting.
The Bonus Card
Simply stack up the die cut circles onto new lilac card and add a topper. I used a Funky Fossil image from their Bee Geometric set stamped onto acetate with a Staz On ink pad.
I really hope you have enjoyed these two cards - the Mermaid pack is just so awesome! If you create a similar pair of cards remember to share on social media using #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking! Stay safe and keep crafting!