Batch Making Christmas Cards…..1
Hi everyone, Barbara here again with another tutorial for making a batch of Christmas cards. (I'm nearly finished my cardmaking for Christmas, and it's only August....yeah!)
So, here we go, I'll list products used at the end.
1) - Cut 8 pieces of card stock 4" x 4"
2) Stamp your chosen image on each piece of card.
3) Colour each image with you chosen medium. For these toppers I've painted with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (colours below). Use the conveyor belt method, that I've mentioned on previous tutorials... ie, start with one colour, and use on every image before moving onto the next colour.
4) Mount each topper onto black card........
5) .....and trim leaving a small border.
6) Next cut 8 pieces of white card at 5.5" x 5.5" and stamp your greeting in the bottom right of each piece.
7) At this stage, fold and score 8 pieces of red & green card into 6" x6" card bases. Adhere the large topper (with the sentiment) onto the coloured card base, then adhere the image to the base also.
8) I've added some glitter to the santa hat, the star and the holly berries, and punched a few white snowflakes to add to each card.
Well, that's all for now.....how are you doing with YOUR Christmas cards....started them yet ??
White linen, postbox red, black smooth and dark green cardstock.
Penny Black stamp - 'Tis the Season.
Sentiment stamps from Chocolate Baroque.