Sweet Shop Mixed Card Pack & A Cute Gift Box0
- From the Sweet Shop Mixed Card Pack - Berry Smoothie, Periwinkle Sparkle & Coral
- Super smooth white card
- Stick It! foam squares
- Stick It! double sided tape
You will also need:
- A gift box die. I used Time For Tea Designs Mini Gift Box
- A circle die. I used Xcut, spiro circles
- Stamps - I used Clearly Besotted, Summer Treats & words from Sunny Sundae
- Pens or colouring pencils
- Use the gift box die to cut out two pieces from the Berry Smoothie card.
- Also cut two square and two hearts from the Periwinkle Sparkle card.
- Adhere the squares and hearts to the box sides.
4. Using super smooth white card stamp, colour and cut the images for the box sides. Adhere them to the hearts and squares using foam pads for added dimension.
5. Stamps any words or greetings onto the box sides.
6. Adhere the box together using strong double sided tape on the flaps.
7. Die cut a circle from Coral card for the tag. Add a stamped greeting and image popped up onto foam squares.
8. Thread some twine through the tag and tie around the top of the gift box.
How cute is this gift box? And it's the perfect size for a couple of chocolates or maybe a more expensive surprise!
If you create a similar box please remember to share it on social media using #papermilldirect
Stay safe & keep crafting!