For this project you will need the following craft card:
- Daiquiri Cocktail Double Sided Pearl Card 290gsm
- Mai Tai Cocktail Double Sided Pearl Card 290gsm
- Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm
- Purple Rain Cocktail Double Sided Pearl Card 290gsm
- Mixed Pack of A4 Non-Shed Glitter Card | 8 Sheets
You will also need the following craft supplies:
- dies (for die-cutting the frame)
- washi tape
- glue and/or double-sided tape
- a photo
- a scrapbooking album
Start by placing your photo on the centre of the page. Cut a few random shapes of coloured card (it doesn't need to be perfect and you can trim them as you go).
Start placing the scraps of paper around your photo to create a lovely puzzle. First just decide where to put everything and when you think you like how it looks like then glue them into place.
Die-cut a frame or if you already have a paper frame glue it on top of the picture. This way you'll focus the attention on the picture and not the colourful puzzle.
Add a sentiment. I thought the bottom corner will be perfect for placing it, but you can place it wherever you want on the page.
Add a few embellishments or just a strip of washi tape to finish.