Posted on 26th November 2019 by Samantha Clayton
Hello, Sam here, today I have this beautiful heat embossed 'Thank You' card to share.
The supplies I used are
- Mandarin Orange Plain Card 240gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 300gsm
- Super Mirror Finish Card- Gold
- 5" x 7" White Super Smooth 300gsm Card Blanks
You will also need
- Autumnal themed stamps
- Gold embossing powder
- Coloured pencils
- Fun foam
- 'Thanks' die
- Heat Tool
- Embossing buddy
- Double sided foam
- Liquid glue.
1.Cut a a piece of 4.1/2 x 6.1/2 Mandarin Orange card stock. Dust with an anti-static powder and stamp your chosen image. Cover with gold embossing powder and heat set.
2.On a separate piece of Mandarin Orange card, stamp more images and heat set.
3.Colour all of the images in your chosen colours and fussy cut the separate ones.
4. Attach the separate images using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm overlapping the images below to create a full look.
5. Die cut your sentiment using the Super Mirror Gold card, and die cut again using fun foam, stick together to create a dimensional sentiment and attach this to your card.
6. Cut a piece of 4.3/4 x 6.3/4 Super Gold Card and stick to the 5" x 7" card blank, cut a piece of 4.1/2 x 6.1/2 Smooth White Card and stick on top of the gold card using the foam tape to add more dimension.
7. Finish by attaching your main coloured piece on top.
8. Add any further embellishments if you wish.
I hope you enjoy this card and feel inspired to make your own.