Candy Corn Box0
Posted on 21st October 2019 by Laura Roman
You will need:
- Mai Tai Cocktail Double Sided Pearl Card
- Daiquiri Cocktail Double Sided Pearl Card
- White Card Super Smooth
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue
You will also need:
- Hole punch
For this box I created a template that will save you a lot of time.
1. The first step is to print and cut out the template. Use the template to trim a piece of Mai Tai Cocktail Double Sided Pearl Card in order to create the base of the pyramid box (1).
2. Score and fold the dotted lines.
4. Punch a hole in each flap of the box and thread a ribbon through for closing the box and you're done!
Hope this tutorial will be useful and you'll have fun making your very own treat boxes.