BEARY MERRY CHRISTMAS!0
Hi! Linzi here again to share a simple, but super cute Christmas card!
Christmas cards can be a difficult task to tackle, especially if you plan on creating all the cards you need, so I made this simple card that is really easy to make!
You will need:
- Xmas Green Sparkle card
- Christmas Red card
- White Hammered card
- Anitas PVA Tacky Glue
- Stick it! Double Sided Tape 6mm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- White card base
- My Favourite Things "Beary Happy Birthday" stamp set
- Hobbycraft "Merry Xmas" die
- Red and green gems
- Momento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copic markers in green, red and brown tones
- Sakura White Gelly Roll pen
- I started with a plain while card base (A6 size) which I already had in my stash. I then trimmed a 2cm strip of the XMas Green sparkle card and an 8cm panel of White hammered card and adhered them to my card base with foam tape.
- I then die cut a simple "Merry Christmas" sentiment using the Hobbycraft "Merry XMas" die from Christmas Red card stock and glued it roughly in the middle of the white panel.
- I decided to add a cute little bear hiding in a present from My Favourite Thing's "Beary Happy Birthday" stamp set, so I stamped him with Momento Tuxedo Black ink (an alcohol marker friendly ink) and coloured him in with classic Christmassy colours (for the present) and brown (for the bear) Copic markers. I also decided to add some highlights to the bear, just to give him some more definition; I used my Sakura White Gelly Roll pen for this.
- Once I finished colouring in the bear, I cut him out and glued him to the bottom right of the card, slightly overlapping the sentiment (just a little, you can still read the sentiment easily!).
- The final step was adding three gems to the card, because who doesn't love more sparkle!
I hope this gives you an idea for some quick and easy cards to make at Christmas time!