A LOVING HELLO0
Hi all! I'm back with a clean and simple card that is great for any occasion! These types of cards are so handy to have around - perfect for when you just want to send a quick note to a loved one.
You will also need:
- Plain white card (for the card base; cut to 11" x 4.25" and folded at 5.5")
- Hobbycraft "Hearts Gradient" embossing folder
- Sizzix "I Heart You" die
- The Works sentiment stamps
- Versafine ink
- Wow! Embossing Powders in Burgundy
- Cream pearls
- As usual, for this card I started with a card base (cut and folded as above) made out of plain white card.
- I then cut down a piece of the White hammered card to 4" x 5.25" and dry embossed it with the Hobbycraft "Hearts Gradient" embossing folder. I then adhered it to a piece of Maroon card (which was cut to 4.25" x 5.5"), leaving a small border of the maroon card showing. I then glued this to my card base.
- I decided to use the Sizzix "I Heart You" die cut it out from the Maroon card. I glued this onto the white embossed card about half way down, and slightly to the left.
- Using a "hello" sentiment from my chosen stamp set onto a piece of White hammered card which I then embossed with Wow!'s Burgundy embossing powder. I cut a flat tale to one end of the sentiment strip and adhered it next to the heart on the card.
- The final step was adding some ivory pearls for some subtle shine!
I hoped you like this card and it gives you some inspiration to create some fun note cards!