Hi! Welcome to my first blog post. Today I would like to share with you this autumnal inspired Thanksgiving card.
You will need the following card stock:
- Fleck Kraft Card 250gsm
- Orange Glow Sirio Pearl Double Sided Card 300gsm
- Mocha Brown Plain Card 240gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Daffodil Yellow Smooth Card 240gsm
- Bon Bon Sparkle Print Card 300gsm
- Stick it 3D Foam Tape 9mm
- Stick it Double Sided Tape 6mm
- Anita's PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
You will also need:
- Floral Background Die (Pinkfresh Studio)
- Alphabet Dies (First Edition)
To make this card:
2) I then trimmed off two strips of Mocha Brown Plain Card 240gsm to 1/2" x 4 1/8", and repeated this with the Daffodil Yellow Smooth Card 240gsm and the Orange Glow Sirio Pearl Double Sided Card 300gsm - which meant I then had two brown strips, two yellow strips and two orange strips - all measuring 1/2" x 4 1/8" each.
3) Using some Stick it Double Sided Tape 6mm, I stuck these strips down in the centre of the card - leaving an equal sized space either side.
I hope that this card will inspire you to have a go. You could also use rainbow colours in the middle and use it as a birthday card. I fact, you could use whichever colours best suit the occasion that you need the card for!