Halloween Spinner Card0
How about some kinetic spinner Halloween cards? Not as difficult as they look and great fun to play with.
The supplies you need are:
- Black Plain card 240gsm
- White super smooth card 250gsm
- Stick It ultra clear double sided tape
- Daiquiri Cocktail Card 300gsm
You will also need:
- Stencils - funky fossil
- Circle die - Spellbinders
- Halloween shapes - pumpkin, ghost, witch
- Inks - Ranger Distress Oxide
- Sewing thread - Gutermann
Instructions for the Ghost Spinner:
- Cut a 5.75" square base card and a square top layer 5.5" from white super smooth 255 grms card.
- Die cut a circle from the middle of the top layer card.
- Die cut or hand draw and cut two identical ghosts. Be careful to make sure they are small enough to spin inside the die cut circle without getting caught. It took me a couple of goes to get this correct.
- Cut a length of white sewing thread and adhere to the middle of one of the ghost shapes.
5. Glue the two ghost shapes together with the thread inside.
6. Decorate the top layer card using stencils.
7. Attach the ghost to the top layer card centrally over the die cut circle aperture using adhesive tape.
8. Attach the top layer to the base card using double sided tape.
9. Spin the ghost and have fun!
Both the witch and pumpkin spinner are made in the same way.
I hope you have enjoyed my cards and will be inspired to create something similar yourself. If you'd like to see a little video clip of the witch in action please hop over to my blog.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!