Posted on 28th April 2021 by Nicole Mullen
Having birthday cards in a range of colours is always handy. I love the combination of dark blue and crisp white. For this card I used the following cardstock:
- Papermilldirect Blu Sirio Colour Card
- Papermilldirect Hammered White Card Blank
- Papermilldirect Hammered White Card
- Papermilldirect Holographic Confetti Mirror Card
- Papermilldirect Holographic Blast Mirror Card
I started off by cutting a panel of the Blu Sirio card down to size but wanted to jazz it up a little. I took some white ink and a scrip stamp and created a background on it.
Once this was done I added all my elements onto the card and it was done. I created shimmering balloons, a banner held up by birds, and a circle to ground the balloons on to.
All together this gives a fun effect with lots of texture and shimmer in a fun way.