Rudolph Chocolate Holders0
It's that time of year when everyone is handing out cards with warm wishes for the season!
We thought wanted to add a sweet treat to go with our festive wishes and who better to offer that up than Rudolph himself!
1. To start I found a reindeer image that I liked, the one used in the images can be purchased from Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listin... as an SVG file
3. Once I had the outline of the Reindeer I deleted the original circle for Rudolph's nose.
I measured a Lindt Chocolate against my cutting mat and then created a circle that would align better with the chocolate from that measurement.
3. I then copied the image with the new circle nose and mirrored it vertically before lining it up against the first image.
4. Using the line tool I added a middle section in between the two Rudolph images.
5. I then selected both Rudolph images plus the two lines and converted these into one image
6. After this I could break the path for the Rudolph images and connect the lines. I shortened the chin line to ensure a sturdier base but kept most of the line in place so that Rudolph still had a chin.
7. For Rudolph's antlers I copied the image but deleted everything barring the antlers and added lines the their base.
8. I then sent my image to cut, I used the Glitter Card Settings on my Silhouette as I find this setting cuts the best for me.
9. Once Rudolph was cut out I added a little message and some double-sided tape to the inside. I lined up my Lindt chocolate to make sure the circle I had made was large enough and then pressed the two sides together to secure the chocolate in place.
10. To finish I added the antlers in an alternative brown to Rudolph's face
I then made several more in varying shades of brown and dropped them off with all the members of the Papermilldirect Team!
Happy Holidays everyone (: