Diwali Candles Cards0
Today I'm sharing two very simple, very contemporary Diwali cards.
You will need:
- black card
- white card
- rani pink pearlised card
- daiquiri cocktail pearlised card
You will also need:
- Diwali stencils. I used Funky Fossil Diwali Candles
- Square die. I used Polkadoodles basics squares
- Border & sentiment stamps. I used Funky Fossil Doodled Borders
- Inks. I used Ranger distress oxides & Versafine Clair
- Die cut a 4" square from the white card.
- Ink the candle stencil design onto the square using a blend of 3 or 4 colours.
- Place an acrylic block on top of the design and use this as a guide to curve a border stamp.
4. Mask off the parts of the stencil design that you don't want the stamps to touch.
5. Stamp the border onto the stencilled design.
6. Prepare another stamp by inking it up then masking off any bits that you don't want to stamp.
7. Stamp onto the stencilled design.
8. Stamp a sentiment.
9. Matt the candle square onto black, then onto a 5" square rani pink/cocktail dacquiri, then onto a black 5.25" square card base.
How simple are these card designs to create using stencils and stamps! If I have inspired you to create please share your makes on social media using #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking. Stay safe & keep crafting!