Creating a trolls themed selfie frame.0
Today i'm going to go through creating a basic Trolls themed selfie frame.
- Thin paintbrush
- Decopatch glue
- Variety of Jewels from hobbycraft
- White mount board 1250 micron
- Turquoise Cumbria colour card 270gsm
- Candy pink cumbria colour card
- Plain pink card 290 gsm
- Daffodil plain card 290 gsm
- Emerald green plain card 290 gsm
- Celestial blue plain card 290 gsm
- Purple Cumbria colour card 270gsm
- Red plain card 290gsm
- Flame plain card 160gsm
First you need to prep your elements. I started off with creating poppy, it’s the most complex element so I prepped it first. For this my cricut came out and I cut this out in layers, I then assembled the layers
I then cut the prep and assemble the various different flowers.
We are working with bights for this.
Now to prep the frame. I measure and cut
Now to assemble, for this I use my glue gun.
I position , place and glue to accordingly.