Yellow Butterfly Card0
Posted on 20th July 2020 by Louise Thompson
This is a simple card that looks so effective and really stands out in vibrant yellow!
You will need the following craft paper:-
- 6" x 6" Background die
- Gems to decorate
- Start by cutting the 12"x12" White Card Plain 250gsm in half to make a 12"x6" piece of card.
- Score this halfway at 6" to make a 6"x6" card blank.
- Cut a piece of Daffodil Yellow Smooth Card 240gsm down to 6"x6".
- Die cut it using the background die and then stick it down to the front of the card blank.
- Add some gems and a sentiment, and there you have a stunning die cut card!
You can use any background die that you have - just cut the card blank down to fit the die accordingly. I hope you'll have a go at making this card - don't forget to post your makes on the papermilldirect Facebook page!