How to Make a Noticeboard or Fridge Magnet.3
Hello, it’s Lisa here with a very simple tutorial showing you how to make magnets for your fridge or magnetic notice board.
To make these DIY Fridge Magnets you will need
- Super smooth white card from Papermilldirect
- Digital patterned papers of your choice
- A colour printer to print the papers.
- Magnetic sheets
- Double sided adhesive sheet
- Epoxy dome stickers (I used 1 inch round stickes)
- 1 inch (2.54cm) circle punch/die/cutting file.
- 1 cm (or any size as long as it’s smaller than your 1 inch punch) circle punch/die/cutting file.
Print your digital paper of choice onto the super smooth white card. Punch/die cut 1 inch circles from the printed card. I've used summery papers but you can make these to any theme/colour combination that you'd like.
Peel an epoxy dome sticker from the backing sheet and adhere on top of your punch/die cut circles.
Take your magnetic sheet and affix your double sided adhesive to the matt side of the magnetic sheet. I get my magnetic sheets from eBay. They’re the sheets that are sold to hold your metal dies. Punch the magnetic sheet with the smaller punch. A small punch is used to make it easier to move the magnet around the notice board/fridge.
Remove the backing sheet from the punched magnets and affix to the back of your patterned circles.
Arrange your DIY Fridge Magnets on your notice board with pride.