Bumble Bee Tag Card0
Have you ever fancied making a card that keeps on giving? Well maybe this tag card could be the answer.
Papermill Direct products you will need:
- ivory linen card
- gold sandgrain card
- lemon gingham card
- gold non-shed glitter card
- double sided tape
You will also need:
- bee stamps - I used Funky Fossil Bee Geometric
- dies - I used MFT Die-namics stitched traditional tags & rectangle peek-a-boo window
- stencil - I used Funky Fossil Honeycomb Background, Honeycomb Stitches & Honey Bees
- Pens - I used Copic
How to make:
- Trim a piece of ivory linen card to 11".
- Score lines down at 2.75", 5.5" & 8.25".
- Score a line across at 2.5". Fold this up.
- Fold along the lines scored at 2. to create a concertina shape.
5. Use stencils to add a pattern to the inside of the card.
Decorate the front:
- Cut a piece of the gold sandgrain card 2.5" x 5.5".
- Die cut a window.
- Adhere the window to a piece of lemon gingham card.
- Adhere this to the front of the card.
- Stamps, colour & cut out a bee image and adhere it to the window.
- Stamp a greeting onto lemon gingham and adhere it under the window.
Decorate the inside:
- Stick the outer ends of the pockets along the edge using double sided tape.
- Cut four 2.25" x 2" rectangles from lemon gingham card. Adhere one to each pocket.
- Cut two 2" x 1.75" rectangles from non-shed gold glitter and also from gold sandgrain card. Adhere to the gingham card.
- Add bees and sentiment stamps.
- Cut four tags - two from gold sandgrain and two from gold non-shed glitter card.
- Stamp images and add ribbon ties.
This is such a versatile card that can be easily adapted for any occasion. I'm thinking Father's Day or an anniversary or to welcome a new baby. Instead of bees just add photos and hand written personal messages on the tags.
I hop you have enjoyed this tutorial and will maybe create something similar yourself. Remember to share your creations on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thank for looking today. Stay safe and keep crafting!