A Fun Animal Birthday Shaker Card0
I love bright colours and think they always seem to bring a smile to the recipients face.
For this card you will need:
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- New Lilac Smooth Card 240gsm
- Celestial Blue Plain Card 290gsm
- Daffodil Plain Card 290gsm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Animal stamps (Hello Bluebird)
- Frame Die (Hello Bluebird)
- Copic Markers
To make my card base I trimmed down a piece of New Lilac Smooth Card 240gsm to A5 and scored this in half.
I then die cut the frame using some Daffodil Plain Card 290gsm. Turn the frame over and put some Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml all around the edges and place the acetate behind this. Once dry trim the leftover acetate off with your scissors. Using some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm place this all around the edges of the frame and fill with sequins. Place a piece of Celestial Blue Plain Card 290gsm behind and adhere this to your card front.
Your fun shaker card is now complete! Feel free to change the images to suit the occasion. Shaker cards are always lovely to receive.